Ariel D.

Topic: Law

Essential Question: What is the best way to become a litigation paralegal?

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Service Learning

    Literal

  • Description of duties: I helped Richard Padilla by proofreading documents, organizing files, and making copies.
  • Contact: Richard Padilla, (626) 580-2010

    Interpretive


  • The most important thing I gained from service learning was the knowledge that the atmosphere in a lawyer's office is more laid-back then I thought. It helped me get rid of my mental image of lawyers, so instead of stuffy old men in suits I can think of a lawyer and see an actual person.

   Applied

  • My service learning helped me answer my EQ by allowing me to see what actually went on in a legal job. My research, and even attending a class could only teach me so much. By being in the office and observing the people working I was able to see what really went into the job.     

No comments:

Post a Comment