Ariel D.

Topic: Law

Essential Question: What is the best way to become a litigation paralegal?

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Independent Component 2

Log is here on google docs

Literal:
a) I, Ariel, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.
b) I did 30 extra hours of service learning with Richard Padilla in El Monte.

Interpretive:
In doing more service learning I was able to see more of the working environment for lawyers. I did tasks similar to what a paralegal would have, such as copying files and organizing them into binders.


Applied:
This helped me answer my EQ because it gave me even more of an opportunity to observe the lawyers in the office. I was able to listen while they talked to each other. I have heard them discussing new laws going into effect and how that will affect the city, and asked them about those laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment