Ariel D.

Topic: Law

Essential Question: What is the best way to become a litigation paralegal?

Monday, September 5, 2011

Senior Project Topic

 Q: What is your topic?  Why? And what do you hope to accomplish after studying this topic all year? Be specific and use examples.


My Senior Project topic will be law. I am currently deciding which branch of law I want to focus on, but I think it will be either criminal law or business law. I have decided to study law because my mom has begun taking paralegal classes and this has made me realize that law is different than what I had thought it was. For example, I used to think that careers in law would involve a lot of time in courtrooms, but my mom has told me that that isn't the case.
After studying law throughout the year, I hope that I will be able to decide if law is a career I would be interested in pursuing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment