Ariel D.

Topic: Law

Essential Question: What is the best way to become a litigation paralegal?

Monday, September 26, 2011

Presentation Reflection

1.  In what way did the first interview affect your presentation?  Please explain, be specific and use an example.
Since my presentation was about contract law and my interview was about paralegals, the only way my first interview helped me with my presentation was that it helped me get slightly more outside of my comfort zone. I was very nervous and uncomfortable when I interviewed Professor Ramey, and I think that every time I am pushed out of my comfort zone and forced to present or talk to people I don't know, it gets a little easier.

2.  What would you say stood out about your presentation performance and why?

I think that my knowledge on the subject stood out. I was able to speak about my subject calmly.

3.  What was the most challenging to do and why?

I found fitting everything into five minutes to be the most challenging. I had to cut out almost half of what I had originally planned on saying in order to meet the time limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment